Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, September 2, 2010

My world (short bio written for school)

Embracing life with arms wide open. My  viewing of the world is like that of a child, pure innocent and sweet till tainted.  Breathing in the air and taking it all in and smiling at all the marvels of this world. Forever A child of God and grateful for each blessing bestowed unto me. 

Living each day one step at a time. Evolving physically, mentally, spiritually, humanly with each passing day. I wake up refreshed and reborn every morning. 

The way I see it is that in life it doesn't matter today about anything that once was or about anything that already happened and can not be changed.  The only thing that matters is the here and the now, Right now!   While we continue to  strive towards our futures that are forever in motion and constantly changing. But one important thing I try to never forget are all the things that have brought me to where i am now today.  Because it is those very experiences that helped form and shape me into the kind of person I am right now. It doesn't mean the me I am today would necessarily be the me of tomorrow. I'm constantly evolving. I am a work of art constantly in progress. 

I strongly believe Our lives set the path into making us who we are. And who we are is a CHOICE that we make based on how we allowed life to mold and form us.  We choose who we become! 

Some people believe in God some people don't. I myself can not understand  how anyone can not believe in the existence of God.  To each is own in my book but still although I can understand why some may feel that way but that inner part of me that lives, breathes, and feels knows that there is something much more and I refuse to deny. 

 I love Science and facts and I can be very skeptical at times about many things but I always keep an open mind Too.   But I will not try to be convinced that just because scientifically God can not be proven for me that doesn't prove that God does not exist.   It just means we are not smart enough or equipped enough to prove it and sell it as fact.   Maybe we are just  Not fully evolved to discover this yet.  Nothing in life is impossible.  Or maybe just maybe we are not meant to fully comprehend all matters of existence. In some way it will reveal itself to us at it's own time. 

For someone to get to know me that person would eventually learn that my world is shared in bits and pieces and not everyone gets to know. It's like a puzzle. But I believe it's like that with absolutely everybody. We all have layers and layers and layers beyond ourselves. We are all unique  beings and we are all very special.  I really do believe that we are all very special and we all have the potential to contribute something wonderful and meaningful somewhere in this world. The trick is to find it and balance it with everything else you have to do in this world.  No one ever said it would be easy.  We all have our search, our dreams and our own realities but we all have the power to manifest anything into fruition in our own worlds. 

Winter is my home,  spring is my getaway, summer is my soul mate and  fall is my friend.  For all the seasons mean something to me and I embrace each new season with childlike curiosity and dreams for each new tomorrow.  


Here is a glimpse into my world view on the way I try and approach each waking day. YImagine standing at the edge of a cliff and you're overlooking the mountains and the smell of the crisp fresh mountain water is seeping through your nostrils.  The sky is the perfect shade of blue and the wind is whispering in your ears. The brisk breeze circulating through every inch of your body. The feeling overwhelming and euphoric. A sense of peace and tranquility quenching your very existence. A relaxing sanctuary created in your natural habitat. You are free!   Your arms are extended in the air and you take this ineffable feeling in and you own it. 

This is me and this is who I am. Although different from you we are much the same. For we think, breathe, feel, and live each day of our lives the best we know how. 

This is my short bio my name is Jennifer Molina and welcome to my world! 

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me