Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, August 27, 2010

Cause with u it's like breathing in air
When I'm in ur arms
Nothing else is there 
Everything about u takes away the scare
I believe it's true
Baby me and u 
That thing we do 
Each time we do
I'm so in love with u 

Catch me cause I'm falling...

Ur love has me so emotional 
I get lost in the times
Lost in my mind 
I get lost in your face 
Lost in this place 
Lost beside u 
There is no other way

But to hold u tight
Make love to u right
This thing we got 
Makes me so dam hot 

Catch me cause I'm falling...


 never let go
Would have me out of control 
This love dynamite 
with u by my side 
Every thing is so right 
 
 this may seem like it's too good to be 
But u and me we complete this dream
Of our lives and our hearts
Can none tear apart 
This love in my mind 
Has me hypnotized

Catch me cause I'm falling....

I'm never letting go
This love soothes my soul 
This aching for u
No spell can undo
This thing that u do 
Has me falling over u

Catch me cause I'm falling.... 

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me