Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, August 16, 2010

What was once there 
No longer 
That feeling swept under 
Heartache and thunder
The tides have swallowed me whole
Rest assure the love that once was is no more

And u sit there with propositions 
Of the next best thing
Trying to take me back in the ring 
A heart gone mad
U do the math 

It's best we keep on the path of going our separate ways
U claim u can now change
BecauSe shit is real

U see me out the door 
Trying to gas me for some more 
But I know u
and ur dragging me thru 1 more round when I believed u many a time b4 

And yet here we still are
Round 50 

I close my heart to u 
Because if not u trample it with all u do 
Telling me that is ur love
so strong and true 
But my heart don't need a love like this 
Feels like a daze a faze a diss 
Who would want a crazy life like this? 

With u
Empty promises of a tomorrow
Tomorrow
 never comes
1 more try 1 more cry 
I would be just insane to go thru with this again

One wish..
My heart goes out to u 
But what is no longer there can't be replaced

I sit and stare 
The  bewilderment 
Of This chaotic affair 
Forever enchanting 
This can't be happening 

As I sit and reminiscence 
Of all the sweet tenderness
Wrapped up and tossed away 
For u r to blame 
Friend turned into foe 
Can't take this no more

Watch me as I walk out the door 
No rain can wash this pain away
For we both r insane 
Believing we could live another day 
Comforted by the fears 
The tears
The years

Now losing what was thought as a lasting love
Singing a song 
Of a love went wrong 
As I contemplate  goodbye
U couldn't make this decision any harder 
So don't bother to try 

We will meet once again
Our hearts will forever spend 
Eternity holding on 
Trying to make what's so right
So strong 
But until then 

Until then
The wind will scatter me away
Leading me to a brighter day
Love-Less and departed 

My heart drenched with garbage 
Tossing away 
A life not meant for now 
For we are not fully evolved
Momentary fleeting sound
Gone with the Wind
Ur but a whisper now

Two hearts that would never be found 
In sync 
Never again

One without the other 
The other without the one 
All the love lost
No love won 

Saying goodbye

The ghost of u in my mind

Ur love haunts me

Forever ur love will taunt me 

There are No words for goodbye
This love a drive by
massacred hearts 
Souls ripped
out

Stomped out beat out ripped out shred out 

Bleed out 

Eternal love 

Ur blood runs deep within me

Bleed out 
Forever connected
As I turn and look away 
Walk away
Endless pain 

Goodbye my love




No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Enchantress’s Elixir: A Magical Brew for Sinus Relief and Spiritual Harmony

  Welcome back to Enchanting Babble , where magic meets thee mundane in the most delightful ways! Today, I’m thrilled to share another encha...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.