Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Enchanted Uncut Chant

It's amazing how the more time i have the more that time offers me the opportunity to grow and learn so many different things. And I really do try to see the good in all situations. I've been through my fair share of sorrows and pain. But who hasnt? there is no level of experience more (omg! Sorry going to cut myself off because i am watching sytycd and its so freakin amazing and wonderful  the opening performance to the elimination show was danced by all the All Stars and it is Awesome  this is why they are All Stars!!! Beautiful! )

 where was I oh yea There's no level of experience better or worse for no one person. Yes there are different circumstances but experience is something of it's own. It's like my cat dies... Someone could hear my story about my dead cat and could think ok "yea stfu so ur stupid cat died. Stop crying about it already there's so much worse that could happen.". Well that's true for the person saying it but not for the person experiencing it. But my point... WTF is my point.. Who knows just felt like sharing that. But all kidding around with time and experience I feel blessed to be given this precious time by God cause he does enlighten my way and my views on many things in life.

Now I wouldn't go preaching a sermon for I am no saint but I give credit where credit is due and that's by my own personal beliefs. That's another thing I find interesting people and their beliefs. I find all beliefs interesting (omg cut off again recap of Lauren's performance last night and her solo performance. I have tears in my eyes. Amazing that's all I have to say lol) yea so beliefs... Interesting... But the only quarrel I have is when I meet a person with absolutely NO Beliefs. Like omg so then go kill urself because why the fuck are u here then for? To just be... Sorry that doesn't sit to well with me! How could u not believe in something. There has to be something. Come on then seriously kill urself. I know it sounds horrible and I am only being sarcastic but still for real. If u are a person like that please contact me and explain to me then if that's true for u... Then what's ur purpose? Why even bother to breathe? Just make me understand That because I consider myself to be extremely open minded but this I don't understand. Unless ur in denial and possibly just miserable so that's what u tell urself u believe. And I mean this in no offense to anyone just naturally curious.

What's special about this post... Nothing really for others...  but for me it's special because it's unedited, unrestricted and complete and coming to u straight from my phone. So there's probably misspelled words and craziness all over the place. But who cares? So it's the uncut version of enchanting babble exactly what it's suppose to be about!

Lauren just made it to the finale and I got tears in my eyes. She deserved it! Yay to Lauren.

I think Adechike is going home. Not sure if I spelled it right. Or maybe Robert not sure of his fan base.

Well apparently I have nothing more to say except to write about how much I love sytyd and plus I am not giving my full undivided attention to my favorite show (and I don't have favorites lol)
So until further notice may ur evening be enchanted and make sure to check out my blog next time around! Ttyl

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me