Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, May 20, 2024

Defining My Own Narratives


I refuse to be defined by someone else’s narrative of whom they think I should be. I am everything I evolve myself to be. I am not here to fit your narrative. I allow myself thee divine grace to grow and to discover myself in ways that transcend the need for external validation or explanations. I advise you all to do thee same. Life is a process of progress &  I am immensely proud of how much I have grown into thee most authentic version of myself that I embrace every day. This is me. I am not thee same person I was yesterday, nor will I ever be that person again, yet she is an integral part of my infinite being.

I am not merely thee atom that meets the molecule; I am thee essence and the fragrance. I am the translucency of my vibrancy. I am not here to dictate how others should live or be. I release the need or desire to motivate and inspire others, realizing that I cannot be those things if I am not those things for myself. Here I stand, embracing everything I am not within everything I am. By thee grace of God, I have emerged from my cocoon, having battled every demon I faced, knowing that beyond thee surface lies another dimension in this multidimensional universe. We are the YOUNIVERSE, and we must get to know the “you” in the “me” verse first.

I will not sacrifice myself to appease or please those whom are vibrationally mismatched with me. I release. I forgive. I love. I cherish and treasure. I surrender to this infinite journey that is evolutionary at best, even when tested. I am not everyone’s cup of tea, and that’s okay, because I would much rather be my own galactic shot of revolution. I love what I have overflowing in my cup, and I shall sip to that. I will protect my energy, and other people’s opinions about me are none of my business.

Thee beauty is in letting go; this I know. So it shall be, and therefore it is. 

C’est la vie 
Arrivederci 

With Love,
Enchantress Thee Babbler
@EnchantressTheeBabbler YouTube 
@Enchantress Instagram 
@AlchemysticPoetess TikTok
ENCHANTING BABBLE ON BLOGGER
Https://EnchantingBabble.Blogspot.com
WEBSITE: ENCHANTRESSTHEEBABBLER.COM
Author of “The Darker Knight Light of my Soul” available for purchase through Amazon

These freestyle monologues are crafted to capture the raw, unfiltered thoughts that flow through my mind as I reflect on the video compilation shared. They are intended to spark introspection in you, the reader, encouraging you to reflect on these expressions in the context of your own journey of revolution and evolution. May my words inspire and motivate you to express yourself fully, in ways that invigorate your spirit and help you feel deeply connected to all that you are and all that you are creating for yourself—no matter how this world may challenge or test you.


Thank you for being a part of my Enchanting Babble blog. Be sure to check the archives, where you’ll find 1,000+ blog portals waiting for you to explore. Dive into any random blog entry and use it as intuitive guidance on your path.


 

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Deep Dive Reflections: Clearing Out the Basement of My Soul

  So here I am, cleaning out the basement of this apartment, surrounded by piles of stuff I’ve tucked away for whom knows how long. It’s wil...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.