Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, December 17, 2020

My Magically Delicious Coquitos




#Magically #Delicious #Coquitos

This is thee next crystallized batch leaving thee alienation gypsy pad .. May they serve you wonderful beautiful souls phenomenally well. These are alchemically made with loves infusions accept no substitutions I am so grateful that I am thankful. #THANKYOU

Empowerment #2021 #Magically #Delicious crystallized #Coquito #Power #House #Affirmation #Activation #Crystal #United #Nations #Elevations 

Tamper evident seals for your #Divine #Protection 

There was a mighty highly spiritual ritual while making these - feel thee dance energies of evolution with every sip - love thee Curly Alchemist 

These are highly potent and crystallized batches of #Empowerment Coquito

Power house affirmation : With every sip I feel empowered knowing I am unstoppable with every one of my goals. Mind , body, heart and soul alchemy I sip soul deep. So mote it be 

Every batch alchemically charged with ritual 
Sound healing waves 
Crystallization 
Sage & Palo Santo Clearing

No more Christmas orders being accepted - only New Years orders now taking . #BusyAlchemy 

I got Coquitos I got Coquitos in different area codes in different area codes .. #InMyLudaCrisVoice

#THANKYOU to every one of you beautiful souls whom supported my #Coquito #Season i promise you thee #Magic that I felt inspired  while making these with thee energies of my daughter too are exciting . #Make #Your #Wishes with every sip. For you shall receive everything you connect with during your coquito #alchemy with me. #Believe these batches are #Special just like each of you. I am thankful and most grateful 🎁🙏 can’t wait for your reviews and I can’t wait for you to receive your special gifts.



No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me