Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, December 17, 2020

Lesson Of Time .... KARMA


BE GOOD & DO GOOD .. not just in public. #RealTalk Be good vibes internally too !! As within exudes on out. That’s what #karma is all about. Thee lessons of time are currently on display with thee energies of #Justice leading us in every kind of way. 

Can you feel thee shift ? Do you taste this #Revolution? 

For there is a quantum #Recalibration currently taking place & its speeding up thee results that have long been overdue. 

#Karma #Cleanse #Unification 🧿

Power Affirmation Activation: I am secure In my BREEDING of energy that as within I exudes on out & Safely I rest with peace knowing that all Thee best is aligning for me. I am peace and kind ALL OF THEE TIME. I do not pick and choose - I exude this leveling of mindfulness everywhere I go. I TREAT everyone thee same with love, kindness and respect.  I don’t just pretend to be what I naturally am. In this full alignment I sleep peacefully and rise Gracefully. I know that I am divinely led and protected and for this I am infinitely grateful. So mote it be 

If you are triggered by this message .. #Excellent now #EVOLVE !! πŸ§ΏπŸ™❤️πŸ₯³πŸ’‹ May karma be instant for US ALL!

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me