Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Chemical Reaction


In my mind 
I allowed the kiss to happen 
I felt the chemical 
temptation of a reaction 
my body felt 
for his 
elevation of an erection to mine
as he pressed his throbbing heat 
into every inch of my skin
his pulsating from within 
I felt his press me in 
wanting so much more 
but he's a whore 
whom wants nothing more than to just get into my pants 
lips graze
tempted to cave
for his crave
in a daze
for his craze 
Im amazed 
at my sudden whole of control 
devouring his temptation
of an erotica flow 
we sure to glow 
we both know 
how we feel 
as lovers 
attempt to steal 
just one kiss 
we want this 
to go further 
he must surrender
to the tender sounds
of love surrounding 
his heart temple space
meant to replace all the toxic 
lovers he once had 
in my space 
before this temple of Om 
found its home 






It is interesting to have the fruit 
taste the fruit 
know the fruit 
and yet deny the fruit 
till it too uproots 
its own pollute 
till then 
lovers tantric their spells 
living well 
as their body's tell a different story 
as they attempt to be 
in control 
about everything 


No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Invite Your Monster to Tea

Invite Your Monster to Tea: It’s Take Your Monster to Work Day. That’s right. You’re being invited by life, right now, to buy flowers for yo...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.