Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, June 13, 2014

R.E . Nobodys letter PT II - written feb 10 2013 3:09AM

I had said to myself I leave this up to fate .. If and when one of us was ready , the other would be ready too.. And things would of flowed intricately.. But we did not this time around float harmoniously together as one .. We can try again  maybe for next time.. And maybe this time u would put in a little bit more effort, or not.. Always up to u ... :)
But anyway luv .. I am exhausted myself & now finally my week has ended I too intend on resting ..  Stay safe, warm & have a good night !! :)

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me