Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Uncut Morning Rhymes ... PrOmiSes

I just want to hold you .. Love you .. Comfort you ... Caress you ... Tell you that I love you ... Let me kiss you all over .. Let every part of my mouth explore the every surface of your body ... I want to sing your name ... In every single way .. For all of my days ... I will always want you ... Desire you ... Need you ... Crave you ... To you I give my ultimate surrender .. My love submits to your every breathing, grieving need ... You would never grow thirsty .. I would never leave you hungry ... For every part of me flows inside your veins ... Upon my lips your girth will stain ... Forever yours, infinity ingrained.

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me