Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Uncut LoVe letter to yoU ..

There's nothing to feel guilty about ... Don't feel bad ... Don't have pity either ... Nothing more I detest is to have someone feel sorry for me ... Whats to feel sorry about ... Everything you do, you do for some order .. For some "reason" ... So you're right !! Right ?? Hideaway to avoid .. It's all good .. I'm not sorry .. Nor am I mad ... Annoyed .. Maybe just a little ... Impatient .. Of course ... Busy ... Thank GoD !! So hide.. You're a coward anyway !! Yup I said it lol And full of yourself !! Yup I said that too haha But at the end of the day .. I see right through you .. It's scary .. It's like looking at myself at times... Even not wanting to understand ... I understand .. And I hate it lol I hate being so understanding ... And loving and compassionate and all that stuff that makes me wish to vomit lol So.. What I'm trying to say my most beautiful donkeys Ass of a love ... You're forgiven.. Still an ass and a fool .. But cute either way ... And I hate it ... Haha what kind of love letter is this anyway ... One that only you would get .. Right ?? Yup.. Cause that's what happens with the "ones" .. They just simply get each other ... Fk whatever anyone else thinks or interprets ... They could hop off :) Well my LoVE, you are loved unconditionally & I wish you a beautiful fkn day .... I wonder who ignores who best ... Duhh.. yOu .. You win with everything .. LuCkY LuCkY YoU !!

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

CELESTIAL WHISPERS 3 : POST MERCURY RETROGRADE

🌟 Explore thee post-Mercury Retrograde landscape with the latest episode of Celestial Whispers with me, Enchantress Thee Babbler! As we st...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.