Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Uncut rant ~ Punished !

Focused energy is the key for me today..
My mind has not been here .. It has been there ..
And although i still believe in there, I must focus on here...

Well at least for this moment ...

So, I must be punished ..

I know what my punishment is..
Will I share it ?? No!
It quite frankly is  none of ur business lol (I write this as polite as possible ) :D
Will I stick to it (for today only ) hmm...
Will let you know later ...

I am being intentional here guys ...
Sometimes it takes extreme focus ..
Dedication ..
Will Power ..
U know all the shit I talk about lol

What needs to be done today, I have procrastinated on for like 1-1/2 weeks ... For good reason yea yea but I know (because I know me ) this thing in which I've procrastinated on could of been done long long time ago ... & now because of what I sowed into existence I find my vibrational energy shifting into mood swing o'horror... So before that continues ..

I'm punished .

Even this blog .. The one I am writing at this very moment..
Yup, this too here Is another small procrastination too .. Lol
It's silly of me to believe  that i can honestly deceive myself into  not knowing y this uncut rant is really taking place lol

I always know what I am doing (I think )

But anyways ...
You see guys ..
Moral of this story is ..
I do practice what I preach ...

It's not perfectness we strive for ..

It's wholeness.. It's peace ... It's nourishment ..

Whatever those things mean for you ...

And sometimes it just takes self discipline to get there ...

We all procrastinate from time to time

On big things .. Small things ... GiNormous things ...

And all these things whether big or small (but somehow important in some way to us ) well these things are like all things .. In which there is an action & reaction...

There's choices & there's consequences for those choices .. Good / bad. / fair / unfair

And the ripple effect of our procrastinations, no matter how big or little in size ...
Well it infects us, therefore affecting us in the things we do or the way we feel ..... And sometimes what it may  appear so damn  inconspicuously that we lose sight of its original origin.... U know that it is "I" who created whatever that's now standing before me...

Just think about it ...

All those minor nuances in our lives.. Are they really that ????

Hmm... I wonder !!!

So just get whatever it is that you must do .. done !!!

Bigger picture !!

And fkn smile about it too ..
You are in control of that smile on your face & what makes it go cheeeesseeee!!! Lol

And if you can't get into that good spirit .. Well practice humming ... And keep freakin humming ..

Silence that sometimes filthy mind ...

Hum hum hum hum hummmmm.....

Anyways if you read all this shit .. Why thank you !! But I truly need to go now ... I'm punished for today .. Lol

That means not doing anything I might enjoy ...

Have an awesome fkn day ..

As I too will !!!

Namaste


Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Witches in Sheep’s Clothing: The Unspoken Truth of Modern Sorcery

Sometimes people just need an excuse to be thee true B that they are ! There’s nothing pretty about being a nasty person with a bad attitude...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.