Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Uncut chant - perfect mother..

Written last night ..
October 15, 2013

I don't know what it means to be the perfect mother .. And the last thing I would hate to do is sit around & compare myself with other mothers.. Other single mothers.. & weigh myself in ... Cause if I did that shit the load will be a super over load & trust me, that is the last thing a child needs.. Or I need !

I know there are times where I reflect hard as to the way that I raise my daughter & the relationship we continue to build on & as any relationship there are strengths as well as weaknesses.

I get emotional writing this ... Because lord knows I truly Love my kid .. I've been blessed with such an amazing force of character & beauty in my daughter .. Ha ! Tough as she may be, she's my heart & soul.

As any 12 year old .. Well not all, because I've seen some pretty well behaved kids in my time, who seem to have embodied the perfect genetic code of "perfect child."

Hold on.. Momentary distraction making small talk with my neighbor.. Yea i do those things from time to time lol

He was telling me 1 of my friends was very attractive .. I said all of my friends are very attractive .. He tried describing her but the description fit any one of them ... So I wonder who he was referring to .. But anyway that is neither here nor there ..

Children .. Yes sweet little innocent devils .. Haha just kidding .. Or  am I ?? Cause I am a firm believer of all jokes being 1/2 truths..

I have my moments where i look at my daughter & all I want to do is choke her .. But she knows for the most part I have raised her without (too much hitting ) can't say I've never tugged or pulled at her hair or quickly popped her in the mouth ..  As I said I am not perfect .. Those moments very rare but they certainly have transpired .. Believe me it was truly deserved .. But still I never feel good about it .. & it always ends with an apology.. Because honestly there is no reason to ever lose self control , especially when it is concerning your children.

There are no excuses

They are children.

And it is you who has to show them the way .. And the only way is through love ...
And there is no violence in love ...

I never intended to be a single mother , fk I never intended on being a mother , shit I never intended on having a boyfriend .. lol the list could go on and on .. But unimportant .. Only thing that matters is that I am ...

I have been blessed with a wonderful family, who have been continuously a constant most loyal support system.. Not that this makes raising a kid on ur own any easier .. Because I've always been independent & as much as I love my family doesn't mean I want to live with all of them either ... So of course single parenting responsibly means that u bust ur a$$!

In this Arena as well I must be absolutely grateful for always being fortunate & blessed to go after everything i strived for head on .. And getting exactly what I desired ... For all those different moments & paths chosen with  all my varied adventurous career paths and jobs, i certainly learned a lot !! lol

They have all taught me many wonderful things that I carry with me each & every day :))

1 of my biggest struggles with being a single mom is discipline. She's my soft spot, so therefore she gets away with a lot more than she should. It's not that she's a bad kid cause she most certainly is not .. But I kind of encouraged freedom of speech and expression (& that turned out to be a double edge sword ) so while yes we may have wonderful & certainly precious open communication.. Believe me when I say this , that too comes with a price lol

Most of the time I just want to smack her ..

Lol so I laugh ..

She's lucky that I carry with me such high patience & complete understanding ... & I cherish my special gift of true friendship with my daughter, and now I'm just working on executing my authority to the fullest extent.. But of course with LOVE!!

So I shall sip on some happy juice till her happy attitude kicks in ... Lol

Astrologically, my daughter is my polar opposite ...

It's like Princess Diana meeting Negative Nancy ...

That would be an interesting conversation ...

Raising a kid who naturally carries with her a pessimistic attitude is tough .. You would think everything I've accomplished in front of her would be testimony enough that being positive & exuding a good energy can take you everywhere you desire to be .. & not that she's not positive it's just her perspective on the positive ... I mean I'm not trying to change her, I love who she is , she's fkn funny as hell, but I just want to open her world a little bit more & really look at it as if she were viewing it from the sky & moving every piece in her life   as pawn in a chess game.

Anyway ...

That's all for now ..

Just sharing some uncut chants/rants

Maybe these chants/rants  serve some purpose ...

Who knows ??

Thank you for ur precious time in reading this blog to its final last line ...

You are fkn awesome !!!!

peace out <3 p="">




Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Enchantress’s Elixir: A Magical Brew for Sinus Relief and Spiritual Harmony

  Welcome back to Enchanting Babble , where magic meets thee mundane in the most delightful ways! Today, I’m thrilled to share another encha...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.