Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Greetings..
So I didn't sleep too well last night. I was possibly up all night tossing and turning and up by the crack of dawn... But you know what ??? I feel Great!!! I am up and running, staying positive and doing ALL that needs to get done, as it should be!

There are many things going on in my life right now, but one of the most exciting things currently undergo is my Holistic journey. I am in a school I love! I found my right path ( and trust me when I say you are never too old to embark on any journey that would transform you for the better ). Upon completion of my degree in Occupational therapy as well as receiving my license to become a  Holistic Massage therapist, I am so undeniably excited to embrace this new path.

What started me on this path???  Honestly this has been building up for years... So it wouldn't be to cliche for me to say IT WAS YEARS IN THE MAKING! lol

Why the holistic approach?? Ha! Well that is just plain old simple to me.. Holistic is the only way. Society today as it seems is so quick for the latest fix me up type of drug & than become so dependent on these methods of medicinal remedies.  I BELIEVE in something else. I do NOT believe that to be the only way, and I am here to PROVE that! :)

Lead by Example

I am working on it...

Not easy let me tell you, but overall We are ALL works of ART being Masterfully created!

I am no different than you, you see?

We all have our own journey's to complete.

Blessings to All <3

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me