Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, September 27, 2024

Deep Dive Reflections: Clearing Out the Basement of My Soul


 


So here I am, cleaning out the basement of this apartment, surrounded by piles of stuff I’ve tucked away for whom knows how long. It’s wild, thee things we store away, thinking we might need them one day… or worse, forgetting they even exist. So did we really need it ? Ha! Not at all 🤍 But here’s thee thing… things left unchecked for too long start to rust, stain & crumble over time. So many things I had forgotten about (ruined) And now it got me thinking… isn’t that just like us? Me ? We ? 


We get distracted, right? We keep ourselves busy with thee surface stuff—because sometimes, diving into thee heart of things is just too much to handle & face. And distractions (well it’s a form of procrastination) so they’re good in doses, necessary even. But, if we leave thee basement of our souls unattended for too long, that rust and wear start creeping into places & spaces we didn’t even realize were vulnerable or in desperate need of healing. What’s good within us can begin to corrode if we don’t give it attention, if we don’t check in with ourselves and clean out the cobwebs (intentionally) every now and then.


Finding old things in this basement, things I’ve left to rot in corners for years, is like stumbling upon parts of me I’ve ignored. It’s heavy in a way I didn’t expect & yet, it feels like such a divine release. I mean, how often do we carry around the weight of stuff we no longer need… old memories, outdated beliefs, past relationships & we do this without even realizing we’re doing it! That’s the deep sea diver I am, y’ALL. Reflection and introspection go deep with me & this process of packing up and tossing things out feels like cleaning house on the inside, too.


As I let go of what’s been weighing me down, there’s a sense of lightness, a reminder that we don’t have to carry everything with us. Some things are meant to be left behind so we can make room for what’s fresh, what’s real & what’s truly aligned with where we are NOW.


Quote for Thought:

“Sometimes the hardest part isn’t letting go but rather learning to start over.” — Nicole Sobon


Power Affirmation Activation:

✨ I decree: I release what no longer serves me. I clear space within myself for new light, new love & new opportunities. I am free from thee weight of the past & I trust in my power to create from this space of clarity and strength. ✨


#OutWithTheOld #ClearingOutTheBasement #ReflectAndRelease #FreshStarts #Innergy #MovingForward #DeepDiverVibes #LettingGo #LighteningTheLoad #EnchantressTheeBabbler

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Deep Dive Reflections: Clearing Out the Basement of My Soul

  So here I am, cleaning out the basement of this apartment, surrounded by piles of stuff I’ve tucked away for whom knows how long. It’s wil...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.