Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, July 19, 2024

Embodying Love: Transforming Sorrow into Sweetness with the Power of Positivity



When the smoke of sorrow casts its shadow, we must remember to open our hearts to thee sweetness of love, for it is in this sweetness that our spirits find its truest divine pleasure. Just as the moon has the power to transform stones into gems and bring color to the fruit, so too can LOVE ILLUMINATE our lives, turning our sorrows into joy. Believe me when I say, I know gloomy in very intimate ways & that’s not the way to self entertain.  So, Let us invite thee moon’s gentle light to shine upon us, banishing ALL gloom and bringing a golden warmth within our mind, body, heart & souls.  


Love is thee essence that gives life its flavor & depth, transcending the mundane & elevating our existence. It is a branch from the vast ocean of the heart, bringing peace & removing the tightness & voids deep from within our beings. In this ocean, there is no fear, only thee boundless INFINITE potential for connection, pure bliss & joy. The true beauty of both worlds is reflected in thee mirror of love, if only we keep it free from the rust of neglect & misery loving company. 


Many moons ago, I made a bold decision that forever changed my perspective on LOVE & its significance in my life. Though I had always been LOVE - I was a bit more on the conservative side yet, I found myself compelled to have the word “love” tattooed on my shoulder, intricately designed in the shape of a heart. This act was sudden & daring, especially given thee frowns it elicited from those around me. Yet, this tattoo became more than just ink on my skin—it became a profound reminder of the energy I live to embody, especially  during times of my own voids & travels within sadness & depression. This enduring symbol on my shoulder reminds me of thee highest frequency of all: LOVE.


POWER AFFIRMATION ACTIVATION : I am

thee highest frequency of all, love! 


In moments of negligence, we may find ourselves asleep to the wonders of love, but with the sun of love, our days are bright and filled with purpose. Without love, life lacks meaning, but with love, even the darkest days are transformed into light. You, the soul of life, embody the name of love, and those who find this love within themselves are truly exalted.


Do not measure life by the passage of time alone; instead, let love be the measure of your days. Each moment spent without love is a moment lost to the true essence of life. Embrace love, let it guide you, and allow it to transform your life into one of joy, connection, and fulfillment. My shoulder tattoo serves as a daily reminder to live in the energy of love, to let it be the guiding force that turns sorrow into sweetness, and to always strive to embody this highest of frequencies.


Thank you so much for tapping in, turning on, and tuning in with I, Enchantress Thee Babbler, your favorite Mystic Muse. Till next time, arrivederci.





 

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Whispers of Healing Oracle

  “Intention setting is a powerful tool for improving your energy and healing levels. When you focus your thoughts and actions with purpose,...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.