Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, April 20, 2024

Unmasking My Soul: Embracing Authenticity in a World of Facades


Welcome back to another Enchanting Babble freestyle monologue! Inspired by my latest video compilation, we’re diving deep into thee magic of authenticity and the dance of the mystical with the mundane. Get ready to explore, reflect, and embrace your true self. Let’s tap in, turn on & Tune in! 


We are souls masquerading as humans as the story is being told, but truly, what are we and whom are we is the question neither of us really know. Even when we believe we know whom and everything we are, there is this slice of the pie that is missing. There are stories etched in ancient history and space that paint a picture as to why our telomeres were removed, which could truly explain everything. I love how within the word “telomeres” lies the words “tell” and “me.” So tell me, telomeres, where thou ye be? Thee quest for this missing piece somewhere within this grey matter continues. Do we really all matter, or are we just mad matter? Thee perplexities of our human existence astound me every day & yet every day I find myself attempting to still exist within it all. Thee horrors persist, and yet here I am, still being all sweet about it. Thee insanity is real, folks. As real as this invisible holy field and auric field we radiate and penetrate every single cellular molecular second of a non-existent time that benefits our kind. Calling every soulmate on this feminist whiplash of loneliness—not appealing—that ruined it for others for real, they need to hurry for real. ‘Cause like, what is the deal? We all are hungry for love and yet many of us are unhappily ever after, taking pictures attempting to sell thee facade to the world. Empty be a wave. I’d rather be alone than with others feeling alone. This world distorted over millennia of time that the mad scientists were able to penetrate every mind and mind buck it into oblivion. I’m beginning to understand better the pleasures of being able to rest and take a nap, and how we should never ever take that for granted. It’s a gift to be able to rest in a chaotic world and still feel inner peace. Bliss in me. Some of us are literally too cute to be bothered with many things. Just as the glittery cat depicted within these photos. It’s not a promo, it’s a glow some more type of effect of inspiration and motivation beckoning us all to embrace and have. My little ponies be saying many triggers and just continuing to be curly with it—sorry if another becomes pressed. That’s their karma to ingest, digest, and dissect. Witches don’t even be talking out loud anymore about me, but mind reader is a thing. I hear ya loud and clear. You may not say it, but you think it, and the part that makes thee most sense is the way you truly feel about yourself that falsely and in thee most ugliest of ways projects that unto me—that sounds like a YOU problem. So no longer will I be phased by your ignorant wave and ego attempt to ignore, dismiss, and try to make me feel insignificant just because that’s how you feel about yourself. My words will hurt, but they are designed to help you help yourself. I WISH YOU EVERYTHING YOU DESERVE & with this decree, I set it all free. We each know our deservingness and if you don’t, please do get better acquainted. If you’re miserable inside, where do you think you truly align? It’s only a matter of time. Tides have shifted in divine favor of the bold and authentically true. Hope that be you. Let it be all of us. That’s always my truest wish. But people love to act like a bish and I got no time for it. Even my pigtails slice and dice. Don’t ever try me, especially when I’m intentionally nice. I do bite. In Aries season I tend to roar a bit more. We all need our fire to sage every stage. Alchemy is in place. “Your truth will bring out the worst in others. Your love will tingle what they’ve numbed. Your authenticity will provoke closed minds. Your gratitude will irritate trolls. Your success will attract haters.
Your empowerment will create enemies.
Your uniqueness will antagonize fear. Your courage will attract cowards. Your sexuality will freak people out. Your joy will tug at their trauma. Your compassion will unmask envy. And love, that’s what it’s meant to do. Your aliveness will reveal many mental prisons, but help to set even more minds free.” Never lose sight of whom you aspire to be & may that person be the authentic you in every shape, size, and form. Due to personal reasons, I will be loving myself with my whole mind, body, heart, and soul. To have gotten this far is indeed a gift. Treasure it. Put yourself on the pedestal &
watch how everything goes exactly the way you align it to be with your desires. “My life got better when I realized I didn’t have to be nice. Nice got me ran over, stressed out, and disrespected.
I’m not nice. I’m a good person.
There’s a difference.” I am BEYOND grateful that my suffering did not force me to become cruel. My job is not to judge another for their cruelty but instead to recognize myself in the space I am divinely led to create. Study yourself sincerely, awareness is a rare treasure that is a gift. Open it. Love is in the air. Taste it. For those knocking on love’s door, love is knocking on your door too. Open it. Abracadabra C’est la vie. SENSING the biggest shifts ever, I am READY!! Here’s a rhetorical to write down and answer for yourself: what do humans most need to focus on in the next 100 years? There’s a love coming knocking ready to penetrate your presence quantumly radicalizing your essence—are you ready? Keep minding your own business and watch the bliss enter with sweet kisses of nectar blissing up your entire world. Repeat after me, I DESERVE THEE BEST OF EVERYTHING! Some people might pretend not to notice you, yet they observe every move you make. They then craft content for their platforms, subtly undermining you with sly digs, believing themselves concealed.

But such behavior is their own weakness and burden. They wear their own ball & chain by behaving in such ways that stain their own energy fields. They stink for real & that’s why they evil eye you while at the same time ruin themselves. Ask yourself and then snap out of it - Why would I care about what non-magical people think of me?

“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” – Rumi

Embrace this wisdom, and may every step you take be in alignment with thee profound truth of your soul’s journey. Dance with thee universe, and let the cosmos help you choreograph your every divine move.

With Love,
Enchantress Thee Babbler
@EnchantressTheeBabbler YouTube 
@Enchantress Instagram
@AlchemysticPoetess TikTok 
Enchanting Babble on Blogger


 

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

BEYOND THE SURFACE : Raw reflections on life, love & self discovery

Welcome to another ENCHANTING BABBLE Freestyle monologue, where I freely script, inspired by thee video compilation with music I created to...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.