Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, December 19, 2020

Soul Journey



POWER AFFIRMATION ACTIVATION : i am Awakening to Thee Ancient that is you and i & I am In awe Of this entire evolutionary discovery. I am I and you are you and yet we are one in thee same. I look forward to evolving more with those that are ready and in this vibe of alignment. I look forward to sharing more stories with you and learning more from you.  Together we rise in full glorious align. because knowledge is powerful I am powerful and I am activating my common sense into a binary system that is a bit challenging to understand but I am open to receive divine guidance as it is all being revealed unto me in my own divine right timing. I am excited for my part in all of this.  Awareness is my friend & innerstanding is my truth. So mote it be. 
___________________
Hiii everyone ... in case you forgot ..
We are thee same .. & 
we’ve all done this before. πŸ˜†πŸ§ΏπŸ™❤️πŸ’‹πŸ”₯πŸ’₯♐️🎁

Ps: Let us breathe and give ourselves a lot more credit for simply existing. Let us also remember there is no such thing as ethnicities either —- (distorted illusion creating stupidity) because when you remove thee flesh and bones - all you got is what ???

This here is a spiritual journey having a human experience (not vice - versa) skin is a 3D component not a defining matter. You come here as this one day and you transform into that another time. If you are lost in thee color war and ethnic war - you are part of thee distorted  illusions of dramatic drama and unnecessary pain that has been twisted to keep you stuck in separation (the separation first starts with yourself - so go in and connect with your highest SOURCE of all creation for your magnificent elevation.) 

#RealTalk 

Strip me of my flesh and all I got is #spirit 

#rp from thee divine Goddess @gabbi.rm

If you are triggered by this message —- #Excellent now #Evolve passed your generational trauma and conditioning.

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me