Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Rollercoaster Rise With Baby YoDa

What an emotional rollercoaster ride of a day - how can one explain thee transmuting of energies all around swarming every which way looking to take up residence in every ether place existence that is felt by thee empath that is I ? 

How do I explain to others whom don’t see at this leveling something they refuse to understand but yet are constantly affected by ?

 If one doesn’t address thee concerns than that one is infected by thee concern & if one does address thee concern than that one is inflicted by thee concern ? So which flip of thee coin does one reside on ? 

For thee last couple of years I’ve been an extra lone Wolf needed to become one for real when shit got really real - and peace she found inside. This year for thee holiday season in deciding to give back I have been reminded of why I choose to stay away and remain a lone Wolf everyday. 

People don’t talk about it because they tend to live in thee distorted lense of whatever feeds their ego glad with madd cow disease ... my spirit won’t let me fake nor partake In those type of jacks. I asked spirit today wtf am I to do ? How May I handle all of this for thee highest good
Of us all ? I immediately started to sing while holding one of my wands in my hand. 

 I immediately began to shift my weather better. But boii it sure was a challenge getting through some tough ones earlier. It was caddy and then it was another rollercoaster ride with another conditioning being unconditioned. 



Patience was extremely needed today. I may have cried thru many transmutations needing to be transmuted earlier today that was yesterday. 


Either way .. I finally decided to let go of that thing that I carry that never belonged to me in thee first place. Yes several things needing to go & so now you know .. I’ve let it all go 




No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Enchantress’s Elixir: A Magical Brew for Sinus Relief and Spiritual Harmony

  Welcome back to Enchanting Babble , where magic meets thee mundane in the most delightful ways! Today, I’m thrilled to share another encha...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.