Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, October 10, 2020

Voyage La . Com Healing Reference



So much to catch up with you all about but ever since that article of mine was featured and posted on VoyageLA.com my
Family has
Rather been on thee defense about my sharing of thee abuse and violence they still have yet to evolve and heal from & so once again they attempt
To try to make me feel bad for their part in my story 
I am so thankful to be in the state of peace internally that it brings tears to my eyes as I write because thankful I am to be in this space to know My stance and to continue to rise in my love and align despite others wanting to pretend these things never occurred and they want
To swim in a sea of denial. We all have things in life we find challenging to hold ourselves accountable too - I am
NOT exempt from this conditioning. But they will not silence my expression of my own experience because they are uncomfortable with its topic. It’s funny because that should all teach us to check our actions daily because one day we will be held accountable - cause that’s just how it be. It doesn’t mean we know thee how to thee revelation but trust there is always revelation.   I do not play  games anymore pretending in order to keep some fake peace perceived by not calling spades a spade. 

I’ve made my peace in regards to thee abuse, trauma & violence experienced in my life nor am I angry about it or hurting. 

I stand by the work I do and I happily report my own experiences because I am not my experience. I do massive work behind thee scenes in order to achieve the alignment I seek and desire and deserve. It is an honor to work with the beautiful souls whom connect and contact me to assist them with their own shadow work by offering them My one of kind evolutionary coaching That helps them help themselves.  All of this a product  from my background and the personal evolution happening for me  with solutions that helps massive amounts of souls all over this world. 

It’s not personal 
It’s called healing 
It’s called self love 
It’s call breaking patterns that never once ever was serving. 

Love and align to all of you 

Here is thee link to thee article I am featured on - I’ve been so busy I’ve only shared it on Instagram @enchantress 


 

 

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me