Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

You Owe Yourself



I had to learn and am
Still learning 
That my love and light 
Contributes to thee healing of souls to shine bright 
Many hold on for dear life 
with nothing to gift inside 
They love to suck dry 
Thee energy
They receive of mine that is devoid of them inside 
I’ve been used a lot for my love and healing energies 
& with no reciprocity in energetic 
Emotion 
Devotion 
People think they can pay you back with things 
That it means it erases the absentee of love they refuse to give 
I had to learn it’s not personal 
It still a dagger to thee heart every single time
I give my heart 
And thee emptiness and shadow sides of parasites that if I allowed would eat
Me alive 
Which is why I am thankful for my Intuit design which guides me in my alignment to be healthier for me 
It is till this day I am learning best to manage my energy
And time
Without giving so much of myself 
Away 
That others do not hold in regard
To thee gifts of magic profound 
That thru me is shown to them
To see thee potential of their being 
To rise to such heights 
If only they were not so afraid 
(Spirit says) 
But still be mindful to discern 
That others must earn 
Their place 
in your world set with healthy boundaries. 
Do not allow others to make you their crutch and give you no love in return 
Truth does burn 
But when will you learn ? 


Affirmation : I gift myself thee highest
Love of self love, compassion and kindness to move in full alignment always radiating healthy waves and make clear my boundaries to all that are near and move forward aligned with this truth as my
Savior of grace so that I may be  my authentic self in every way attracting only those that serve my highest of good & that’s how it’s done. I love myself first and foremost and honor my temple divine. I gift to myself love and hold others to show me thee same or if not I cut thee chord immediately and send them on their way with peace. 
So mote it be 

 

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Enchantress’s Elixir: A Magical Brew for Sinus Relief and Spiritual Harmony

  Welcome back to Enchanting Babble , where magic meets thee mundane in the most delightful ways! Today, I’m thrilled to share another encha...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.