Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, September 26, 2020

Witchy Quotes & Fun Facts




Some people pay
Others to do witchy things 
I am thee Witch people pay 
It wasn’t always that way 
Before I started charging for my services 
For over 25 years I did a lot of free things 
That was a woe
To me and my energy 
& self deprecation of my own value and worth 
I still do a lot of things free
It’s the goddess goodness nature in me 
But on my own terms now 
Fully alchemized and In alignment 


If you’re extremely sensitive to the energies around like me it is vital for you to protect your energy fields at all times. If you need assistance you know how to find me. 

 Click thee photo to be transported to where you can sign up for free & connect with me 

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me