Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, September 12, 2020

New Video On YouTube

 

New YouTube Channel & Latest Video

NEW VIDEO UP on my YouTube channel : members received early access & now Video is on my NEW CHANNEL made public : 

Kindly subscribe its all for #Free & it’s all wonderful healing energy exchange 

WATCH My latest  VIDEO HERE at this link : 

https://youtu.be/BotqQ-YWTD0

First video up on my brand new channel so if you were following my original YouTube channel please be advised that moving forward I will be using this newer platform I just Now created. Cheers to my channels #Evolution so please make sure to subscribe to thee new YouTube stage.

WELCOME BEAUTIFUL ENCHANTING SOULS to your CRYSTAL HEALING ORACLE SESSION 

This is soul medicine for you. 
I have decided to add this VIDEO as my first VIDEO on my NEW CHANNEL 
I will share it on both till thee transition is finalized and made 
These are channeled messages from beginning to end - these messages are for thee collective my friends. 
I am thee Galaxy Child (according to Cheeenique Tarot - love her channel btw ) and I express from my heart these divine babbles expressing themselves free. 

I am your Cosmic Mystic Muse Soul Divine here to assist you in thee evolution of our collective whole mind - body - heart & soul 

This here is a healing channel so enjoy thee healing light codes you shall receive 

For early access to all of my videos and free content sign up for free on my website @ https://EnchantressTheeBabbler.com - when you do you shall receive a free wealth code oracle message from me too. 

Never miss a quantum alignment and beat - sign up it’s free.

Here is an artist om healing palette created with love for you so please do take what you need. Thank you for meeting me here. I love you and support you. if we vibe we vibe if we do not just keep it moving and flowing with peace. 

The energy of reciprocity is activated on this sage of a page on these  multidimensional planes of existence. As you give you sow & so you shall receive all that you marinate into existence. Know what I mean jellybeans ? Let’s all share thee energy of love. #Namaste 😘



No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Enchantress’s Elixir: A Magical Brew for Sinus Relief and Spiritual Harmony

  Welcome back to Enchanting Babble , where magic meets thee mundane in the most delightful ways! Today, I’m thrilled to share another encha...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.