Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, September 4, 2020

MY DREAM OF TELEPATHY


Rise & Shine Beautiful Souls. 
I had a dream that none could speak and it forced us all to relearn #Telepathy . Everytime one attempted to communicate other than #Telepathically there was an electric zap sent to their genitals that was not designed to be erotic In any kind of way but more to get thee attention of thee lesson that was needing to be made. 

I woke up very intrigued by thee state of this dream to see the foundations of everything we thought communication to be - crumbling. Imagine that to actually be forced to have to inner listen deep just thee same as thee animal kingdom Surrounding us. How well would your communications and understanding of others be if you were no longer allowed to use words or any other type of communication device other than telepathy - how wonderful of a communicator would you be if this were to be thee case ? I am growing Curiouser & curiouser. 

Anyways just wanted to share my dream on holiday these weeks & resting from all thee work I most definitely do & enjoying myself too. Love you ❤️

Remember to protect your energy fields because others do send that evil eye for real. They’re hate can’t penetrate when you’re aware and Handle with care. They can try but they only hurt themselves. Knowledge is your power house. God is your source.  Namaste 

Beautiful Swimsuit by @sheinofficial 🌈





 

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Defining My Own Narratives

I refuse to be defined by someone else’s narrative of whom they think I should be. I am everything I evolve myself to be. I am not here to f...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.