Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, July 26, 2020

Oceanic Vibes

I was writing 
Then I wasn’t 
Now I am writing again 
Although these lines appear in the beginning of this post 
It is actually the end of this post
That got
Hijacked by 
A channeling message 
A moment or two ago 
Aware are these abilities to automatic channel through my writing 
If you are unaware of what that is 
G o o g l e

But real quick ..
It’s the ability to allow for energy to filter thru my stream uninterrupted and translated through language to be communicated with other beings using common language shared amongst fellow beings ...


How long have I’ve been doing this ??

I have been. Doing this since a small child and have actively documented this phenomena since before the age of 10 years old (1980’s) 

No edit is nor shall be made to any channeling of writing shared ... 

Thank you 

Please note that this is the first writing where I share the transition with you all (the readers)


Typically I allow the channel to flow and I share on here but I have previously never made any distinction between my writing and my
Automatic writing (till now) 









I am a conduit of divine healing inhabiting 
Mother Earth 
Here as I Child/God/DeSs of God/DeSs
I emerge out of thee depths of thee ocean Of DreAMs
Activated 
& therefore 
Activating 
Light codes
Through shadow worthy of play 
Earth is our current domaIN 
encoding is my specialty 
Alchemy
Is Ancient 
as I am 
divine PortRAyal 
Of origINal 
Big Bang 
Theories 
WelcoME 
for the portal 
Of ascension is actively 
awakened
& our new 
Has begun 
Stay centered
Grounded 
In your truth 
Do not allow for the devils to persuade you 
Into 
something 
they desire to keep you locked in 
a shifting is happening 
No more gravity
To Entertain illusions 
Choices must be made 
To move forward
what does not serve shall be removed 
instantly 
Blockages lifted
and next move is yours 
On new justice fueling grounds 
Source is not clowning  around 
As within sows on out
As above sows
Below 
Listen to your 
HEART 
for it shall never steer you astray 
Unless
You do not listen 
& woe to thee ignore 
of heavens door 
For evolution is here 
Elevation 
Celebration 
Challenge is to celebrate during the storm
Consider
Yourselves
Forewarned 
Your faith shall be your appropriate attire 
To inspire 
All
Life led by your example


XX




The human has awoken to the channeling interrupting this post 

Believe as
You will




enchantresstheebabbler.com

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me