Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, May 22, 2020

ALCHEMIZE

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1-eC7q_8CE3kl-kATeocFdJOzpcls4GlY

If I had a penis 
some people would be hoppin on it 
Metaphorically speaking 
Only because I show no interest in them 
or because their person shows interest in me 
Or because some just hate on my energy 
This battle I once felt victimized on 
But now it’s like this corny song 
Of ego ugly souls 
Just not leaving
Me alone 
Because they’re sick 
inside and need some healing times 
But these kind of people I can’t help 
Because it’s me 
They wish to hell 
Boohoo I use to feel bad for things like that too 
It’s that empath / narcissistic dynamic 
Of Tyranical 
D i c k riders 
I love the poetry I receive from
These things allowing me to transmute their disease into our Akashic recording dna 
Of transmuted responses no longer reacting to the ones still lashing out on the world for their own miseries. 
It’s a slavery history 
No thank you 
Due to being harassed on these social media lands you think I would fall back 
Those persons are whack 
They are the ones suffering 
So with stay at home
Distance in mind 
Cleanse your soul 
Heal yourself whole 
And love yourself right 
I’m
Sorry I don’t like 
You 
Or you don’t like me 
Or your lover or want to be lover does or does not 
Or
Maybe we use to be friends and we are not anymore 
During these times 
Idk why nor do I care 
I will
Use your attacks 
And harass to 
Contribute to my personal portfolio of artistic creations 
because that is what Artist do 

Thank you for this poetic rant that alchemizes my spirits to vibe highest all of thee time



To my readers :
Don’t let people bully you. 
Do not let others emotionally black mail
You or
Manipulate you. 
Don’t go acting like them either just because you’re justified. But don’t let them bother your energy and your feelings inside. 
Please be mindful that your reactions stir to their satisfactions
 Even this post probably entertains the one I mention that harasses
Me
On my social
Media platforms. I do not allow that to discourage me on here. I was here before this person ever knew whom I was and will be whenever they give their jealousies and hurt feelings a rest. 

In the meantime find a healthy tool of expression and release to the harassments you may receive. Do not allow them to make
You feel beat or afraid in any kind of way. 

It’s not cool or right. 

Telling someone to leave you alone should be respected. Someone not respecting you does not even respect themselves. 

Souls honor other souls and we are free. Anyone attempting to force themselves In your world should not be allowed to harass in those kind of ways. It’s not even welcomed nor invited. 

Sometimes we can’t control external environments but we can still rule our own world. 

Turn your pain in the asses into art topics. 

Even if that’s all you can do - it’s energy and it’s generating too. Let your voice be heard. 

#A #Call #For #Justice 

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

CELESTIAL WHISPERS 3 : POST MERCURY RETROGRADE

🌟 Explore thee post-Mercury Retrograde landscape with the latest episode of Celestial Whispers with me, Enchantress Thee Babbler! As we st...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.