Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Poker Face

So I heard this loud in my head 
& it was with gunshots too
Spirit was like 
Come on now 
Goddess 
You’re the most
SAVAGE of
Every
Crew 
Protected is YOU 
& I was like 
Right - thank you Spirit for the reminder 
Although one not needed
I forgot about this empathic quality of ours to RECEIVE first the feelings / energies of others and take it in as our own. Foolish we all can be sometimes to take the energies of others as our own. 

Listening to spirit 

I am like 

I hear you now 

They were

Reminding me of thee Goddess 

I am 

NOW 

& protected like

wow

Pow pow 

I heard them gunshots go offL O U D killers on the prowl Jealousy for the life they want of yours that is not theirs t h i e f in the night Toxic misdeeds of a psychological disease 

The cycles that are being purged Now are Deepest It’s the creepiest too 

Got thee harpies with their panties all in a bunch 

Thinking their wicked is unnoticedFor their zombie like parasitic apocalypse  

forgetting that karma can be fun 

Except when you’re on the run Or dead insideEmpty never tasted so alive Till they steal your essence and sell it to you as their own An Empaths danger song Whom was whom when we were seen by the he that is me that is she Energy is DEEP 

I call your bluff 

Of cosmic shit 

And fuckeries 

It’s time to quit 

It Split it Whip it out GangstaR cosmic rEVOLUTION 

For the wrath of Truth ridding every pollution  

In competition with whom ? Never that Corny is whack 

Peoples truest colors come out when they are not getting their way 

I know this for sure 

Spirit knows I can be thee biggest brat in every kind of way when I don’t getMy way But cute in every way I have always remained 

love leads my

Wave 

Untainted by the stains Giver gifts all Peace between the sheaths of layers Resurrecting Entertainment we are Stars 

Savage In every kind of way 

I eat uglies  like many of you for breakfast

& be like namaste 

Okay That’s all folks 

Hop off MY PAGEI dare say If love is not what brings you here Make it very clearYou’re not welcomed here Love Rules HERE    

To someone Here in need of a sign YOU ARE PROTECTEDYOU ARE DIVINE now is your opportunity to call someone on their bluff 

Thinking they are tough 

& remind them What’s really up PLUTO went retrograde And their is JUSTICE to be made Hip hop hooray 

Innerstand the why 

 manipulations can not be activated at this time 

Changing times

Strength is here

My

Dear 

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE 

Can not be penetrated with nonsense https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1qF3s-DmpONaQJs2PCcHNcb6YgMnbv_MG

Do not be fooled by the ILLUSION 

the first three letters of illusion spell 


i L L 


Eat that pill 


Bitter is not the batter you wish to bake 

So stay 

Awake 


The lie is not great

Not up for debate 

People threaten and emotionally manipulate because the disease in them cries out for your light - they always want to take a bite & suck you dry. 


Call their bluff 

B l o c k e d 

The truth only scares those shamed - they want it kept hidden in every kind of way. 


I don’t know this is what spirit has me say ..


Poker face 


No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me