Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, January 27, 2020

Solitude



I have always treasured my sacred time with self. It is something I always have made sure to gift myself. Even when it was difficult to gift  myself this I would make it happen even if I locked myself in a bathroom or a closet for 5 minutes, I made sure to be grateful for the quality of time I devoted to my self love & care. 
How do you honor your mind, body, heart & soul with self loving sacred alone time and care ? Is quality time alone with yourself something  rare ? How can you intentionally and purposefully gift yourself more time to yourself on a daily basis ? 
For the next month Try the 10 minute daily challenge of secluding yourself away & breathing new conscious life into you! If you can’t gift yourself 10 minutes try 6 minutes and if 6 minutes is too much try 3 minutes. Little by little gift yourself an extra minute of your own time. You deserve it and are worthy to align this way by maintaining your personal sanctuary.  The only excuse for not harmonizing with your sacredness in such caring loving ways are the excuses you tell yourself as to why this can’t be done. Alone time is fun. Don’t even bring your phone with you. No gadgets at all. Just you and space. 🎁

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me