Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, December 9, 2019

Enchantress The Babbler



Sometimes I get mistaken for a teenager or a really young 20 something year old curly #Goddess ... when people ask me how do I look / maintain such youthfulness : I declare #Soul #Proud that the #Fountain of #Youth exists inside of #them too ... oh Yesss this be truth ... good genes can go a long way but how we #Feel will determine our forever revealing real  #Believe #Receive #Achieve #38YearsYoung this year I am #TWO 
SAY this with me for your own Self Preservation & youthfulness Affirmations : I Am As Young as I feel & this youthfulness in me is everything Real.. .... drink lots of water & use your imagination a lots .. 😏

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me