Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, June 30, 2019

Down for Love


I caught myself settling again 
Settling again for some half ass feels of some unworthy type deal that should raise red flags every which way ... 
I caught myself feeling some kind of way for some unrequited love type theme that truly needs to stop. Taking stock of the why and the how and letting this go for my quantum growth. 

How are we to see the things unhealthy that we bleed if it’s all we ever knew to be / to breathe? 

Good catch by me 

Finally 



Never settle for anything less than what you truly
Want 
Anything or anyone making you feel like you have to tolerate their half ass non committal or unsure vibes ..
Let them
Go they are not worthy of your vibes 
Nor your shine 
Nor your attention and definitely not your affection 

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me