Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, April 29, 2019

Spirulina & Chlorella Smoothie Tester

I made a smoothie earlier today adding Spirulina, which is an organism that grows in both fresh and salt water.  Right away, I get all symbolic with my waves, and note to brain, that holy is this organism, and it is truly entering my physical system.  This is the equivalent to bathing my inner lands with holy water & sage while being baptized by spirit. 

 It is no alchemical Cosmic wonder to KNOW that consuming this organism would Prove to be Worthy of every ounce of healthier best I already feel - adding more zest to life sure does appeal to every one of my senses!

Adding this into my smoothie turned my entire smoothie black - so at first I wasn't sure if I was even going to like it or appreciate it - telling myself that no matter what I was going to drink this concoction.   Although, I will admit this smoothie is not one of my favorite of smoothies that I make - it actually is drinkable.  The Smoothie itself was pretty good and not bad tasting at all.

We live and we Learn - What I will do next time around when adding Spirulina (because I most certainly will continue to include this in my diet -  because it is good for me. All I need to do is discover my best way to consume it - and I will!)  next time around I will use less amounts of various fruits and maybe use like 3 fruits altogether.   I think for this organism, less is definitely more. 


I used this Packet that was bought at Whole Foods Market. 

When you purchase things like this do it for the quality of nutrients and think nothing more or less about the purchase or the price. 
Excellent Health has nothing to do with being kind or fair in trade.  That is not the kind of conditioned society we operate in - so no need to cry over spilt milk about the ridiculously overpriced health for nuts food we got for those whom like some level of natural healing elements to their entire being.   


Yes I know..
Yummy in our tummy...

Here is Why You should add Spirulina & Chlorella in your life.


Spirulina - Blue green algae (yummy) 
it comes from a family of single cell microbes 

Once upon a time ago Spirulina was consumed by the Aztecs 
(maybe they did not know right from left - but did they die? )


Vitamin B1 B2 & B3
Protein 
Copper and Iron 
(excellent loss of blood supplement for menstruating cycles of women whose iron drops & raises consistently due to their (period cycles) ) 

Considered one of the most nutritious foods on this Earthly domain 

POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT 
Has ANTI INFLAMMATORY properties 

Believed to have Anti Cancer properties 

Believed to Reduce Blood Pressure 

Improves symptoms of Allergic Rhinitis  (inflammation in your nasal passageways just in case - this has nothing to do with snorting lines of coke) 

Believed to be effective against Anemia 

May Improve Endurance and Muscle Strength (Excellent for active Sport Players) 

Aids in Blood Sugar levels 

 Protects bad cholesterol from oxidizing

Lots of research has been done on the benefits of adding spirulina into your world knowing it is contributing to your overall wellbeing.  

It also has been used for losing weight 
lowering cholesterol
Improving Gut Health 
Management of Diabetes  
Boosting Metabolism 
Reducing Allergy Symptoms 
Preventing heart disease 





Chlorella 








No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Echoes of Laughter: Embracing Life’s Paradoxes

 Another enchanting freestyle monologue that I love partaking in as my imagination swirls. I love writing these monologues that are inspire...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.