Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

REAL TALK




I have learned to never question that ill of a feel of a real of this inner appeal of INTUITION I have even when my earthly vessel (whom can be slow as funk at times to get in on the whole picture as Intuition and Higher Self do))) but even when my human vessels slow ass has not figured out the entire  deal  of why I feel the way I do 
You better believe that I got Protocol measures that Finer in tune me with views and Updates 
divine timing 
gets into this kind of 
Aligning 
Temperance is I 
superbly refining this entire practice of Wholeness Peaceful Vibrations 
Those that creep into my most accurate radar system of intuit Guidance System 
I will Poker Flush you out the way 
like a super hero on speed 
Know what I mean jellybeans :) 

 my High tower
 Watch Tower 
is a Mighty Power 
may your Guidance system service you the same :) 

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me