Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Connection To Everything

I dreamt of this water stream
and I was able to see my reflection
I watched my reflection grow
I began to cry
then I heard him too
but his sound was muffled but I knew it was him
I can sense him anywhere
it started to rain
I continued to cry
realizing
the action needed by me
was to set him
free
when you love someone
let them go
let him go
he wants to go
so let him go
let him grow
you'll see him next lifetime




______________________________________________________________________________

Balance is needing to be restored
first within 
it is ok to be strong for yourself 
you are not to settle for anything less than you deserve 
especially not for unrequited love
You should never have to beg someone to stay
you should never have to feel like you are NOT the prize 
Your LOVER will love you just the way you are 
they will surrender to everything that you are
as you would for them 
Emotional balance is sought here 
he has his choices as you do yours
we are a product of the choices we decide to make in this world 
I choose to LOVE myself WHOLE 
and in this I find PEACE 
if anyone does not VALUE you as you should be VALUED 
LOVED
ADORED
TREASURED
let them go 
It is not about punishment 
it is REWARD for LOVING YOURSELF 
the way you desire to be loved 
if you can not do this for yourself 
retreat 
find your truth 
KNOW your authentic feels 
LOVE is real 
if they are more in their head then in their heart
stop the enabling you give with your understanding and compassion 
let them figure it out for themselves 
they already know they have your unconditional love 
but what love has got to do with anything ?




No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me