Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Infusion Unordinary A tale on Transformation that Unicorns Like

ENCHANTING BABBLE NEWS UNI CORN UPDATE


revamp time


that is whats occurring here on Enchanting Babble

I have not been MIA 
I have been
inside of my cave
on some ultimate
Goddess CREATOR time to create 
type shyiit
Like I am so emotional
and yet FEELING spectacular
and EMOTIONAL 
all these things intertwined
I am all things
in nothing
that is something
infusion is my divine righteous
poetic Justice type MindShift that occurs over here
oh so naturally
always learning this path on some evolutionary pill jumpers
I cry now as I type this
but you reading this would definitely not know this
but yet I send you FEELS
of emotion
to erupt into your erosion of explosion
cosmic euphoria 
because
my MOON in PISCES
allows me the FREEDOM 
to EXPRESS my Warrior Empress that is on her Everyday Majestic  
Queen of Hearts she is as well as Queen of Swords 
too 
so never get it twisted
she would slice you 
Open in a heart beat

beat to heart
Poetry non stop 
from this 
part of earth she easterly 
resides
with a bat of an eye 
she is floating high 


TRAVELING the World this time 
J on her Kraftsman.ShiFT

Alchemical Elixir
TRANSFORMING 
are we NOT all Transforming?
come on .. don't limit so much - that is BORING!  


IM on this ride
completion of Portal # 9
1 on her Shine 
it took a lot of death 
to get me here 

Enchantress The Babbler type Sphere  
all me 
on some
FREE RADICALS
 Speech
delivering 
Sync after Sync after Sync

Welcome to this INFUSION SOUL unOrdinary 


For so long held back
heart attacks 
behind ones spine 

said Whom this time ? 
#selfish #Creator 












But onto some normal human type talk...
I will do my best... 
I love my babbles - they are Uniquely superb 
but to the heart of this Blog post 
I did come here to share some latest Enchanting Babble NEWS 
There is a lot going on over here 
everywhere - actually 
but this is about 2019 and the REVAMP taking place naturally over here 
Lots of exciting things to share
Looking forward  to ALL Of the EXCITEMENT this brings 
It really feels so good 
and I thank ALL of you whom come here all the time in absolute SUPPORT

THANK YOU 
I want to do something special for you all too 
so stay tuned --
I am whipping something up in my cauldron to share with absolute love and care
if you have any ideas of something you would love to see 2019
Please do share with me these things 
I Look forward to hearing from each of you 
I receive so much feedback and responses on my various platforms of social media that it has truly contributed to my own awakening of self appreciation - and has further  INSPIRED my 2018 to passionately find even more ways to further Create soul many more wonderful things!!  Stay tuned for there is so much more to fkn come I feel ecstasy from it all!!! 








I am truly EXCITED to continuously and ARTISTICALLY be able to share this EXQUISITE EVOLUTIONARY SHIFT that is its own labeling of ART from the heart -- and this is all of that is occurring right here --

  I LOVE being able to share my many a versions to this QUANTUM COSMIC UPLIFT of a shift that is definitely happening all over Every mother fudgin town that I sit here and cry outside my mind - heart space - in align - and bask in this glorious momentum of an upkeep that is Aligned and designed - singing along with my tribes - as we all Further ALIGN - -

Lots of ground breaking evolutionary shifts are happening all over and it feels good to be a part of it all.....


I am EXCITED To bring some new things that Will be Implemented in the blog for 2019 -- so PLEASE STAY TUNED for 2019 where I will give a Formal ANNOUNCEMENT of the upcoming A LIGN UP (line up) that I am super EXCITED to share with absolute LOVING care.  

gosh -
I said I would write / speak normal this time
But even my words
Rhyme
in OM Align
such cosmic DELIGHT 
my clitoris Sprinkles ecstasy of this cosmical rhapsody symphony that is wonderfully being
CREATED
right here 
right in our NOW
This You & ME UNIVERSE

YOUNIMEVERSE 





and if you find yourself here -- because some part of you stumbled upward and down into this rabbit hole profound - and you find this all witty  and whimsical like
and surreal
not sure how you feel about this wonderland of a
place
that Accepts you either way

well do not be alarmed by the vulgarity of my next expression
that this is indeed
what is occurring to your
senses at this moment

if you find that you ask yourself constantly
What is it that she speaks of - if this person be you ? if this is your question ...

Im still  glad you tripped on iN

some part of you ready
for all of this

INNER Respect your introspect - I do detect
that the seed I just ejaculated into your mouth 
Shall Reign And Sprout 
for out of the dark emerges LIGHT 
a GIFT from TRUTH sight 
Aligning you with LIFE 
that is in BRIGHT ALIGN for you 
only YOU 
these Seeds 
sweet nectar bloom 
pleasure so Primal 
it becomes your Vinyl of Spirit 
Sip this ConcoCKtION 
and allow it to rejuvenate the reservoir 
of existence of your soUL so much more 
for you WILL inner eXplore 
the Ancient BabbLiONian that akashic 
records 
KNOW your innerEscape 
the SOLution inside of you 
OM this light of truth 
impregnating YOU 
your entire 
hemisphere 
stratosphere
energy sphere 
aura Clear 
You are Beautiful, my Dear 
As within, exudes on out 
What is your ultimate desires
What alignment within you truly rhymes and desires to exude from yourself at this time? 
How clear is your shrine? 
speak only TRUEST desires into your multidimensional existence - and if they be unclear to you - then silence the mouth until you learn yourself more... 

FEEL this upliftment 
may it rattle your 
bones

mind 
body 
heart & soul infusion 







I love these Enchanting Babble FreeStyle Writing Sprees

it is a visual of a horse galloping free

Rainbows bleed - want to taste this rainbow? 

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Spirit Animal Wisdom with Enchantress Thee Babbler: Delving into the Delicate Dynamics of the Deer Mouse

  The deer mouse, also known as the wood mouse, is a nimble spirit animal rich with symbolism and wisdom. When this creature scurries into y...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.