Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Enchantress the Babbler Evolutionary Babbles







---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



For those whom continue to watch me then judge me... and for whatever hateful dark reasons existing within yourself - you silently or even loudly throw shade my way---
 like I won't even go into the danger of those waves you set towards yourself in that way when you throw me some shade.
.. but anyways...
I don't care what you do to yourself!!!!

 I have allowed for your energy to seep into me for so long that enough is enough...
 I realized how stupid and blind I definitely can be ...
especially when I refuse to acknowledge what I truly see... s
elf denial one cruel thing to ever be to yourself..

word of caution... never be cruel to yourself by lying to yourself -- Do not be this great big pretender...
Is that whom you really are -- this pretender ?? t??

 I mean how stupid was I to believe the hype of your hate and lies??

I guess I just got my feelings and ego hurt this time
- silly was I to silence my presence due to your rejections and projections of me....
suddenly..
 I can speak..
Free to let go of the perceived hurt
victim mode mentality
 understanding better now the not personal attack this really is...
hurt people hurt people 
 hurt feelings can trip us up many a times...
 but no longer this time...  never were your hurt feelings mine until I made them so - by the lies you told ---

do you really enjoy that kind of ride... to each their own

I mean,  never can I relate , nor desire to relate to that kind of inner hate that is unhealthy for sure that is no debate....

when I think about the people that I have met and did not like... I just move on with my life.. I never think of them ever again.. like what thrill of these kind of energetic spills do you masturbate to in your own life?

 Like damn... that shit just seems super heavy to me... I rather.. just proceed accordingly with my own creative wonderland adventures... sounds more fun to me.. wouldn't you agree?? but stuck on stupid you are in regards to me and I could imagine to how many others you throw shade to in any kind of way... like damn... what this life ever did to you that you can't uproot your own damn pollute and rise above the low vibe energies that you seem to allow to marinate into your infrastructure? which I believe to be stupid stupid is as stupid does sir and ma'am! I forgive myself now for not realizing this sooner so yes... you know whom you are -- the one reading this irritated by my message... call me... maybe?? not! you may Judge all you like but Note that you only condemn yourself, askhole! whatever toots your horn --- by all means -- do you... keep being the stalkers that you are--- keep pretending to yourself about how you really feel - and keep pretending you think you understand the real deal .....

 How does it feel to know that I do not even think of you --- at all? like knowing this ... must truly suck ... so don't you think it is about time to stop stressing yourself out about this fantasy of haterade you throw my way and have immediately bounced back to you?

Did you know this little truth -- - - what you send to me bounces back to you?? Uhh.. that must suck too .... I send you love too... but that speaks more of me.... what is less to you???

 think about this too... like what does any of this serve you??


 may you find the healing and peace your soul desperately needs??

 Thank you for being a fan -- please do come again unfriend --- hey why don't you hit subscribe -- and together -- we can awaken to LOVE and have the time of our lives...

only showing love
the Brooklyn Satirical way

What can I say...
In love
 for love
 with love
 Moving along
 like for sizzles my nizzles for  this fire  sure sizzles when  blowing whistles

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me