Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, April 30, 2018

word alchemist

ego can trip me up at times
that it makes me want to cross the lines
for what purpose
that is the next question in line
but oooh
how I desire to allow the egocentric
within me
to speak at such blasphemy this dude attempts to
speak on
but that would make me
just like him
when I am not
that is another form of pride kicking in
so I kick down that door too
and realize
there is much to lose
when I am Fighting
back with stupid
so for my BALANCE of LIFE in my own constitution
what is my level of truth that I do
and for what I do
for when I do
all that I
drop the I
for US
ya see
alchemy

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me