Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Some Days in A Nutshell Gifting Wellness


So I have been a little 
OVEr exposed as of late
letting all the 
SKELETONS out from inside of my closet
inciting a riot 
Cat is outta the bag 
literally
figuratively
Spooky isn't it
when ripping thru your skin 
and bearing all flesh and bones
feeling over exposed
Twilight era 



  

I got this crew that likes to point their fingers and spin their twisted tales 
tails - these people spin tales with their tails and would have you believing in every fudgin thing
JUDGEMENT they spew onto everybody 
but in all actuality they are JUDGING themselves
walking hell 
oblivious to their own erosion 
they keep exploding unto others
Where is your HONOR and RESPECT man ? 
for your fellow huMANS / SOULS inhabiting this planet just as you are
If there is ONE common TRUTH that exists all AROUND 
NOTE that it is this -- NONE of us KNOW EVERYTHING - (yet I do BELIEVE that higher parts of ourselves do - but that is my truth - it really is up to you) 
but we know things in bits and bits 
knowing only a fraction of a fraction of something that is still GREATER than our simple minds will ever be able to comprehend 
and that is TRUTH my Friends 




This one I myself have to be REMINDED of from time to time
because some parts of me would at times like to unlovingly give People a PEACE of my MIND 
but when those times arrive
I take a step back
REFLECT
most times they are NOT worth my vibration to change and lower vibrate
and so I cock back my slapjacks and kick back
and say fk that 


and this folks is the type of shit I deal with on a day to day basis 
upsetting others 
who seem trapped inside of their own cages
sounds like a them problem 
not my own 
to each their own 
LOVE & PEACE my inner ZONe
so blunt you can SMOKE my truth 


And some more HUMOR waves -- - sending your way
spraying low vibes down in every single way
#Laughter #Medicine #LightWorker #Chronicles #Spray #Vibes #All #thee #Time #Funny #Shrines #Golden #Time

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Spirit Animal Wisdom with Enchantress Thee Babbler: Delving into the Delicate Dynamics of the Deer Mouse

  The deer mouse, also known as the wood mouse, is a nimble spirit animal rich with symbolism and wisdom. When this creature scurries into y...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.