Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

That is None of my Business


i do not make time to argue 
when there is no need
YOU 
absolutely 
FREE
to see as you 
please
NEED
at this time
I UNDERSTAND
this too here is a part
of your ride
as well as mine 
So let US remain dignified 
for in 
PEACE
with LOVE
all things are 
Righteously
JUSTIFIED
no judgements from 
allowing these cycles to unveil
all that is to 
unveil
reveal 
unleash 
revolutionize into 
actively 
Participate
and this throwing 
hate 
and dealing with 
some deep seeded bullshit 
that most others projectile vomit and spill
nah ! it is ok 
I AM
chill
one girl had the audacity 
to dismiss me from her life
claiming I ain't living right 
insisting that she knows me
Honey
Please
but it is ok  you see
Think as you 
wish of me 
for truly 
your perception of me 
is a reflection of you 
and my reaction to your reflection is only an awareness realized within me
hurting peoples feeling really isn't the thing for me
sarcasm  -- well yes - that I do speak 
black sheep 
I do the sign of the cross and send your ass off in super 
peace
and love
My third eye can see through your 
BULLSHIT 




No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me