Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

EMOTIONS and their Expressions frighten the masses!


I found that if I think about it 
every single emotional 
display 
wildly explained 
feelings on display 
any cry 
any anger expressed
any emotion PASSIONATELY expressed 
any EMOTIONAL outburst display I have acted out  and shown 
sharing  it with others
 with another 
is always 
TOO much 
energy for them to take 
You want to see people breakaway
show them Powerful displays of EMOTION 
you would see people run so fast 
away
and I have found myself always 
apologizing for expressing 
such 
POWERFUL 
feelings of emotion 
my own sudden EXPLOSIONS
its not easy to share 
but when it is out there
HANDLE WITH CARE
 having another or others 
WITNESS this 
is some trippy shit 
I AM FEELING 
I AM GROUNDED within my EMOTIONS
if you're devoid of emotions 
feelings
if you can't feel a thing
come hang with me 
you shall see
and you WILL begin to FEEL 
I pull every TRIGGER
bullseye hitter
like WHY should we ever APOLOGIZE for
FEELING 
for expressing or for making this dead world feel 
for SHARING in this expression 
if someone is uncomfortable with these forms of display
well then the display they are WITNESSING 
is meant for them 
to wake UP and get COMFORTABLE in this place
of EMOTION 
that gets ignored 
far too easily
emotions feel like destruction 
so we avoid them 
any chance we get unless they are the good kinda feelings
what easy roads so many CHOOSE to take
are you Awake?
half baked? 





No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me