Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, October 27, 2017

Cinderella Speaks


Oh yes it is 
yes it is 
a Wonderful 
DREAM COME TRUE
through and through 
never disbelieving 
only further sealing 
this energy
field 
that LOVE allows within me 
to seed and breathe 
in every single way 
AWAKENING me further 
into this fantasy energy land 
that is cosmically 
TRUTH 
BELIEVING 
has been food to my soul 
finding my inner om 
Magical 
this all 
is 
I AM 
FREE
Fairy God Momma loving me 
and I 
LOVING myself 
BLESSINGS of ABUNDANCE 
yes 
DANCE 
into your DREAMS
living your
PEACE 
Cinderella speaks

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me