Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Angelic Guides #414 Scribes




Why all the Angel #'s and me labeling it synchronicity and flow??
Well For me..
it is because I am flowing/GLOWING into my own EVOLUTIONARY GROWTH ...
I stumble across finding things along my path - and find resonance with many of my stumbling upon / into encounters - and therefore its energy remains in my life / gifting me growth in my every NOW moment in time. 

It is our own business to find what works for us --- what may be for me -- may not be necessarily what you need - and that is ok  too -- these pages here inside of Enchanting Babble land are not meant to convince you of my way - but it is meant to seed and INSPIRE within you - Your own FABULOUS way... 

that is the problem with most of this world - they see something that they like and resonates with them that another is doing - and actually works for the other - so those watching - - copy -- they copy and imitate - - and then before they know it - the shit fades away - and without them realizing what root is sticking into their being (( one of not being successful / not succeeding )) 

meanwhile - the very thing that started off for them as Inspiration - no longer being that - and instead becoming another source of disappointment/upset inside of our systems - shit that quite frankly - has no reason to be added - and yet -- it gets added 

When I first started reading Angel #'s - it was because all of sudden out of the BLue - all these #'s were popping into my Conscious View - and I remember sharing it on my twitter - - and I remember one tweet I said -  " I don't know but I keep seeing all of these #'s and I am just being intuitively guided to share with all even though I don't know what its all about."

Now please do not quote me on those exact words  - but that's pretty much the gist of it -- and then little by little - all these connections/synchronicities lead me in many which way - I came across so much information - and I found TRUTH behind what resonated with me in every single way 

MIND 
BODY 
HEART 
SOUL 
Like for real....

How do YOU KNOW TRUTH ??

How do YOU UNDERSTAND TRUTH ????


My answer to YOU is this 

YOu FEEL That shit in your SOUL!!!

Love & Light and everything Bright 

Angelic Guidance for ALL those OPEN to RECEIVE

Dream Your DREAM 
and LIVe to INSPIRE your ATtire 


ANGEL NUMBER 414


Number 414 is a combination of the attributes and energies of number 4 and the vibrations of number 1, with number 4 appearing twice, amplifying and doubling its influences.Number 4 resonates with patience, practicality and application, hard work and responsibility, traditional values, conviction, honesty and integrity, building solid foundations, diligence and determination to successfully achieve goals. Number 4 also relates to our drive, passion and purpose, and the energies of the ArchangelsNumber 1 encourages you to step forward in your chosen direction/s, and reminds you that you create your own realities with your thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 1 resonates with insight and inspiration, creativity and new beginnings, self-leadership and assertiveness, fulfilment and attainment.  

Angel Number 414 is a message that you are being Divinely and angelically guided. Pay attention to your persistent ideas and thoughts and be aware of your dreams and daydreams. The angels are assisting you with aligning your vibrations with your life purpose and soul mission. Trust that you are being led along your Divine life path and 
are being fully supported by the angels and Archangels. Listen to your intuition and take positive action.  

Angel Number 414 is a message from your angels that you are to look to new ways to go about getting your work done more effectively and efficiently. Listen to your intuition as your angels are ushering positive energies towards and around you. Keep your thoughts positive and optimistic as you undertake an important new role or venture. Your positive energies, intentions and actions will manifest your expected results. Trust your angels to deliver all that you will need.

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2011/08/angel-number-414.html

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me