Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, August 24, 2017

What hair products should you use for your Gorgeous Goddess Curly Hair?

Many people ask me about my Gorgeous Curly hair 



Yes I know
 this is an off topic even for me
 may even seem superficial of a  layer
but we must cater and tend to all aspects of whom we are 

Mind 
Body HeaRt
SOUL

and my hair, well I LOVE my Goddess flowing Curly Hair 

and I FEEL BLESSED to have such healthy 
Glowing 
forever flowing 
hair 
& its maintenance is super uber Important to me 

My Hair care credentials 
has super Potential 
& everytime I share it with another Goddess
They LOVE it too

no matter how superficial this topic of hair may appear to be

cause remember nothing is every quite as it seems


This here Earth Angel Goddess is HAPPY to share her curly hair Golden Flow of secrets 

If you want that NATURAL Goddess Healthy Flow
you can give this one a go 
to Activate your Curly Glow
for my Curly Sue Fabulous hair read on with excitement 


 I rarely / barely apply any chemicals or nasty stuff to my goddess flowing hair 

I do NOT use hair products or any products for that matter that use various chemicals that are toxic to our own environments
believe me when I say it was not easy finding the products that I love & work for me and lets not forget most importantly - Animal Cruelty Free !!!

How to tell the difference between products that test on animals and products that do not ??

LOok for these signs on the products that you buy ((or research it)) 



There is no reason that the price of beauty should be at the COST of another living being 

But on to what hair products I use on this fabulously curly hair of mine

DRUM ROLL PLEASE 


#SheaMoisture #Oraganic #Curl #Shine #Smoothie #Styling #milk #natural #beauty 




It took me a while to find these products that I love 

but I have been using this line of hair product for the last 4-5 years and it is really all the product I use 

Please be advised that this hair product line does smell absolutely 

DELICIOUS 
DELICIOUS
DELICIOUS

NOte that when you have this product on many people will sniff you as you pass them by ((Only because you smell so good)) 
and there will be many whom wil; comment on how much you smell good!!!


#Hair #Products #Beauty #Wellness #Animal #Cruelty #Free #Shea #curlyhair #Goddess #locks #delicious #coconut #hibiscus #natural #organic #EnchantingBabble #HollyWoodsGypsy #recommendations



No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me