Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Oracle Message on Self Worth & Acceptance



A Most Powerful Oracle Message on Self Worth & Acceptance


Everyday I use my cards and today it is no different ....
I plan to share more 
But in the meantime... 

please be aware that I do use my oracles throughout the day
especially that I am intuitively drawn to do so 
and   asked to use them by others on a consistent /constant basis ... 

But today's message hits the nail on the button for me in regards to the wonderful synchronicity of my own life unfolding all around 
and this is the inspiration behind me sharing this post with you all in the right here and right now ... 


RED CHAKRA oracle cards represent our Grounding 
Key words 
Vital, sexual, passionate,energized, forceful

Our first chakra relates to the source of our energy / Root and relates to how we each individually build our own foundations. Think of the root chakra as a platform. The red cards represent the SUPPORT you have created or are creating for your FUTURE. 

The root chakra cards show us a NEW way to bring our DREAMS to fruition.  They denote beginnings and REVEAL how to create a solid foundation in TANGIBLE form. Keep this in mind, if you are not yet CREATING what you say you DESIRE, you may need to GROW your energetic root deeper and wider into the earth plane. 

These cards represent the beginning of an undertaking - and may guide you away from the old / outdated ideas that no longer work in your life. 

RED cards ask, "How does this card represent the place from which I can CREATE something extraordinary?"

ACCEPTANCE 

Cherry HEART 
When this card appears it is telling YOU that in your own innocence and inability to see yourself for who you truly are - your inability to see your own GIFTS are a strong indicator when this card presents itself.  This card also reminds you of your divine PROTECTION from your own spirit guides and that you are GOOD LUCK - and the energy that swarms around you is that of GOOD LUCK, BLESSINGS, SUCCESS and PROSPERITY.  You are being sent an INCREASE and BoOST of your own SELF CONFIDENCE and SELF ESTEEM so that you may ACKNOWLEDGE for yourself the totally AMAZING BEAUTIFUL soul that you innately are!! 

Inspiration: A magical box of self acceptance appears before you. Your UNIQUE abilities reside within. OPEN IT!
Are things simple NOW
Cherry heart invites you to SEE yourself as COMPLETE, just as you are!!

Personal Inquiry: Am I assessing myself accurately? Or am I distorting my reality in a self-defeating way? Can I simply ACCEPT myself??? 

Key Ideas: New ways of SEEING yourself; embracing imperfection; feeling incomplete; selling yourself short

KEYWORDS: Manifesting, Knowledge and Luck 


Card Meaning: You are a PERFECT child of God, and every part of YOU is wonderful.  Your Angels guide you to LET GO of ALL negative self-judgments and ENJOY being YOU!!

Message from the Angels: You are much too hard on yourself, your angels say to you through this card.  Although you enjoy having HIGH standards, it's important to view yourself through loving eyes.  Berating yourself only makes your spirit STINK/SINK!  Self-Improvement comes from a POSITIVE mind-set ONLY!

See yourself through your angels' eyes, and you will see someone who is a perfect and HOLY child of God.  Although you have made mistakes in the past, there is nothing you could have ever said, thought, or done that would CHANGE God's love for YOU.  The Angels see past your surface mistakes; they SEE the beating heart of GOD's LOVE within you.  They love you UNCONDITIONALLY, and they ask you to LOVE yourself in the same way!!



As I meditate in silence on this very powerful oracle message being received for myself today - I decide to be most REALIST with myself and ACKNOWLEDGE the parts of myself I do not so readily accept.  

I asked my guides to AWAKEN within I further insight into my health and well-being - and asked them to bring into LIGHT something that needs to be worked on / acknowledged / seen and accepted....

So here comes this lady that I work with ((tbh she is sometimes a trigger of mine))  and there are many times we rub one another the wrong way. Because I am AWARE, I am very AWARE of how she tries to purposely ruffle my feathers by some of the things she says and does - it's like she looks for a REACTION from me - and she definitely Looks for ways to try and make me FEEL inferior. 
There are many times she triggers me unconsciously - and it's just the role she is to play in my own healing that starts from within - but do not get me wrong - there are plenty of times where this itch is certainly conscious of her deliberate choices of words she likes to play into existence - you know to stir the shit pot up.  Today for example, was one of those days.  Several of us were having a conversation about a fellow co-workers girlfriend - and I mentioned eyeliner - asking the other co-worker if his girlfriend wears eyeliner - and immediately - this "woman" who likes to ruffle feathers - looks directly at me and says - "Oh no, she does NOT need to wear makeup like some people, she is a natural beauty."


I really had to pause for that moment and catch myself...

I had to do this for myself ...
in honor of thyself...
cause I needed to check myself - and really ask myself why something so petty would trigger my emotions to rise - in not such a dignified way... 
Cause what can I say except .. 


But in all seriousness...
Why do I allow for this woman to irk me in such ways... 

as the conversation between us fabulous co-workers continued - I found myself guided to shuffle my oracle cards and have them reveal to me my very own messages & voila ...

I was met with 

SELF - ACCEPTANCE
SELF - WORTH 

what in the world could this all be about ?? 

Do I accept myself? 
Do I VALUE myself in every single way ? 

If I did, would she trigger me in such ways??

What is BEAUTY / NATURAL BEAUTY anyways? 
And whom is she to determine the standards of what Beauty is anyways? 

Like isn't there more to a person then what is perceived externally? 

Like there is an entire world of dynamics and flow happening within us all - and there are so many compartments to our entire beings that make up our entire whole..

Like what does this itch know? 


Sometimes, we ALL need a rude ass awakening...
it's only to ruffle our feathers and get the ball rolling in our favor of course...

PERCEPTION helps 

We must ALIGN with our inner shrines and STAND Firm in ACCEPTING ourselves in every single way 

MIND
BODY 
HEART 
SOUL 

   


The best thing I can do for our entire whole (my part in these parts of parts) is HEAL 

FEEL
DEAL 
HEAL 

like for real 

for my child
for my future children 
for their children 

Our children are our FUTURE 
and we are the ROOTS that bring forth life when it comes to our children 

For this line of ALIGNMENT and reasoning is PRICELESS


and never ever doubt your part in your own life creations that do MANIFEST into tangible reality 


WE are ONE in all of this even though we are each our own UNIQUE individuals 



Other people may try - and when they do -- think of something funny to replace that horrific energy that is trying to marinate itself into your space...

PROTECT your ENERGY



RISE ABOVE ALL in SELF LOVE 


(If you are a man reading this - kindly replace the word woman above - to be fit your own manly needs - for we should do this as a team) 


#Follow #Me #into #synchronicity #HollywoodsGypsy #Energy #Lifestylist #Coach #loa #entrepreneurs #Goddess #Divine #Self #Worth #acceptance #Enlightenment #Believe #Receive #achieve 


No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me