Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Do animals have Feelings?

At the place I currently work - there is a yard 
and there are yard cats running about.

There was this one cat who recently had kittens - only 2 survived from that liter

I have been feeding them everyday

Cute as a button these two little orange kitties are 

I didn't take them because it was quite apparent that the mother cat loves her kittens so very much - and I knew that if I took  them she would be devastated...

well from last night till now - her kittens are missing 

and guess what???

she is devastated and has been seen roaming the yard - meowing loudly - in what appears to be her search for her babies...

Do animals have FEELINGS??

YES they do!!

Do they hurt???

YES they do!!

Am I upset??

YES I am !!




No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me