Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, March 27, 2017

Who are You?

Who am I ?
whom am I?
Where am I from?
People ask these questions as if this is something easy peezy for me to answer



I mean, I am, all that I am
that I am
but I am
still growing
evolving into my

Everything 



I am everything
yet I am nothing
but believe me
I am
Something !



I am from everything
Yet ..
I am composed up of nothing 
making something 
Ain't that something
outta nowhere
something out of nothing, ain't that something?!

You know being everything and most definitely undefinable - due to the fact of our constant state of evolution / growth / change / there is even growth in stagnation -
one is most capable of growing in their blockages/stagnation
so the fact that we remain to be undefinable - due to our infinite POTENTIALS to be anything and everything we desire to be at any chosen moment makes us undeniably
 quite extraOrdinary



sweet & juicy
nutritious and delicious

we all most certainly can be

Believe
receive
Achieve
Where are you from? 

I am from Pluto
Jupiter
Mars &
I am that shooting star
I am from nowhere here that you think you know 

I am a feeling
never fleeting 
sensual
 I am 
healing 
 souls meeting untamed
I wouldn't have it any other way

fresh outta the cage

Bright Lights taking center stage
fire spreading these milky waves
 galaxies cosmically erupt

Behold our Blessed Moon
remnants of she cascade through
all of we

for we are everything 
ain't that something

remind yourself of this when you are feeling down
from nothing
birthed something

SPectacular 

Ain't that something ?

You
Me
We

we are infinite layers of skin peeling off
black hole 
Pandora opens every box
down syndrome alert

Player must become Active 
in this Soul Called Life 


Pieces of our own light meant to shower all around
having to find the ways through the darker shadowy moments 

these are Enchanting Babble shared

You 
Me 
verse

Universe

You & Me 
energetic beings conversing 

we are fragmented pieces
in search of our own pieces
finding ourselves tangled and woven in
with others pieces
all these 
spectacle of pieces
piecing
at least trying to piece together some level
and form of

PEACE

WE piece together
WE PEACE together
according to our own individual biblical standards

but overall no matter
our stance
we all contribute a part to these lands

we are our entire
EXPANSIVE
WHOLE

Ain't that something

we nothings make many somethings
out of perceived nothings

 You & Me
 coExiST
harmoniously

always planting the seeds
universal colony
Protection & Victory for Light Guided beings



Namaste

Blessings sent your beautiful way

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me