Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Paolo Sebastion - Enchanted Creations created by Designer Paul Vasileff

So early this morning my daughter was showing me some stuff she likes on the net and she came across this dress that had  me like 

WOWzers 

 whom is this fabulous designer?

and she was like "Pablo" something 

- - and then I read for myself and was like....

uh-uh correction:

His name
is
Paolo Sebastion 



Amazing I Believe his designs to be 

ENCHANT ME 
as I Dream

he speaks to the Wonderland Rhymes existing within my shrines 
and his Wedding theme Styles 
excites me like 

WOW 



so that's interesting how we learn something new every single day - cause here I am correcting my daughter for incorrectly pronouncing the name - and that is not even the designer name lol Paolo Sebastian is an Australian Fashion Label, created by designer 

drum roll please


PAUL VASILEFF


Only 26 years old 
his sun sign is Taurus 
(diligent, hard-working, reliable) 
He also is from Australia, which possibly means Awesome accent too!

Blessings to this Enchanting Designer and all of his Wonderful
WONDERLAND Creations 

Here are a few that I have selected to share with you all that I came across on the net and ABSOLUTELY fell in LOVE with 

Namaste

It's cool to be all into trends
my friends
Art is a Beautiful landscape of an oasis left OPEN for us all to ENJOY
EXPLORE
CREATE
WITNESS


(I believe I shared this image once upon a time ago - way back whenever it was that I shared this image - but that just goes to show - that I really like this designer)


I absolutely LOVE this one - I am almost tempted to call this one my FAVORITE - but there is another one coming up - that I ABSOLUTELY ADORE too !!!

Like How Faery Goddess Fierce is she in this BEAUTIFUL design? 

Lovely 
Lovely
Lovely 




#paulVasileff #fashion #designer #paoloSebastian #enchanted #enchanting #wonderland #theme #weddings #celebrations #hollywood #awards #ceremony #party #events #fashionista #goddess #gown #Forrest #faeries #gypsies #soulmates #goddess #lovers #friends #models #EnchantingBabbler #HollywoodsGypsy #Freedom #Writer #ExtraOrdinaire 

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Enchantress’s Elixir: A Magical Brew for Sinus Relief and Spiritual Harmony

  Welcome back to Enchanting Babble , where magic meets thee mundane in the most delightful ways! Today, I’m thrilled to share another encha...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.