Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Are you a Talented Artistic Soul?


These still
Shots crack me up - for live audio follow me on Instragram @Enchantress @HollyWoodsGypsy & snapchat @HollyWoodsGypsy 



So the other day while driving and sharing my #Snapchat musical driving tunes this great epiphany occurred 😜😜😜 Sharing & Spreading love is something I am most passionate about & I am also a PASSION fueled Enthusiast for various forms of ArT expreSsions made by so many #TALENTED souls spread across this #Planet  I would truly LoVe to SHARE your Soul filled #ART & creations created by you with FierY PASSION that makes up every part of your physical / ethereal being #Mind #Body #Heart #Soul - please NOTE that ART for me is not limited to just one type or #style of thingS Art 4 me is #EVERYTHING Our Art form #CREATIONS is what makes each of us #Uniquely #Special & believe me when I say we are ALL #Master #CREATORS in every which way At least that is how I choose to perceive. What are your #Passions ? What fuels your tank & energizes your spirits ? Do you love to sing? Write?Make music ? Draw ? Paint ? Sketch ? Dance ? Perform ? Maybe there is an organization that you're a part of that you want to #SHARE with the #World ?What would you #Appreciate being shared by me with LOVE on my social Media accounts - #Instagram #Facebook #Blogger #YouTube #GooglePlus -


Life should be more about elevating one another to reach our fullest heightened potential & less about Competition We are all in this to Win this in every way we strive to make possible 4 ourselves & I would love to Share a piece of You that #Contributes 2our Whole . Together,let's be the Change we Desire to See in this World. I really #Believe in our #POWER to #UNITE in #LOVE with Love for LoVe since LoVe is Mastery LoVeisKey & it's never tied 2any strings. Come Stretch Your LoVe With Me 😍

😍 It took me so long to be as open with sharing  my own Various forms of art publicly so many factors playing into my nots twisting  me in2 knots & conditioning me to live out a life of "have Nots" but not anymore!We must break ourselves open time & time again.  There are so many Amazing talented Souls Everywhere &this epiphany has me #NOW #Scouting & enthusiastic 2SHARE with #ALL #Phenomenal works of Artistic creations. If ur interested please follow @hollyWoodsGypsy and click contact & send me a message #Namaste 

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Invite Your Monster to Tea

Invite Your Monster to Tea: It’s Take Your Monster to Work Day. That’s right. You’re being invited by life, right now, to buy flowers for yo...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.