Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Blocking Negative Vibes like its my job

Why do people think that they can speak to you any type of way and when you dismiss them they get all offended? 

Listen..
I am here for you.. YES..
just not your negativity that attempts to project itself onto me

your low vibes will not be at the cost of my own Positive Vibes...
It's one thing to vent and share with others your stress and stressors - but its another thing being made to feel lower just because another needs company in that feeling vibe.


this is the thing to KNOW...



When you try to rub your lower vibrations off on me - I will not be tolerable of that kind of play...

and I will not have it... 

 All images found on Google Images

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me