Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Do you Want Soul Guidance ?


Enchanting Soul Guidance made for YOU

After much divine prayer & Guidance, eye happily present to YOU ALL my enchanting SOUL GUIDANCE heavenly offer created with the divine PURPOSE of being affordable & available to ALL souls reaching out for guidance / direction / confirmation & need. Part of my own sharing publicly &  discovery has in fact been a LIFESTYLE Of mine for  20 + years.  I have been doing this all for over 20 years offering  soul guidance, readings, healing in various shapes & forms. Eye have learned the true VALUE & WORTH of all the time, compassion, dedication & WORK that eye put in each and every single day in limitless forms and fashions. I wish 2continue this chosen path. I intend on making a little video explaining this in depth further for whole understanding of truly what this offer means to you & any1 interested in receiving this form of guidance & approach that are divinely designed to connect & resonate with your soul inner divine, helping you realign with clarity, purpose and focus as you continue along your path / journey. I have never done this for the $$ and have no intentions of making this about $$ either. I would love to be of service in a realistic way that never closes the door to anyone in need. Donations / Bartering / Even Exchange / for me is what this offer is all about building a COMMUNITY of unity dedicated to service & EMPOWERING our souls to rise .. My desire to energize and vibe together with you lifting passed every block as we reach our infinite skies. So this donation based / bartering is my Enchanting offer to the world. Offering time slots for people requesting SOUL TALK 1 on time with me. I will do this timed sections of 15-20 minute scheduled personal one on one time sessions that are booked with me by APPOINTMENT ONLY.

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me