Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Bedtime Spammer Kids

You know I occasionally speak of my daughter from time to time and all the ways she cracks me up ..
Well I'm not going to complain for her spamming my Instagram page .. Cause sheesh I'm not even sure if she follows me anymore .. You know she's too cool for school.. lol 
And you could forget about her even liking a pic of mine ... She barely even checks out my page lol 

So bam..
She gets into bed ..
I tuck her in ..
and she from her room next door ..
takes the floor ..
and spams me galore lol 

Eye absolutely LOVE this soul with every bloody fiber of my entire being ...
yea!! Love goes real deep ..
she's for keeps ..
and she has blessed my life in more ways then you can ever possibly know ..

But anyways ..
Since I've been so much more about sharing ~ I wish to share in some of how she cracks me up .. Maybe I'm biased cause she's my kid ... But seriously even in person, she always has me laughing hysterically 😊😊

#Proud #Goddess #Earth #Angel #Momma #For #Shizzles 

Spam attack from my Little Mermaid ..



Here's the best part ..

Now listen closely ...

Creepy 
Monkey Lip
Shiny 
Of course 
Shine Bright
drunk 
.99
Weave 
Berry 
Black 
Ew 
Who is that ?
Crusty 
Crusty 

😜😝🤓😘🙃🙃

Gemini's straight don't give a flying funK hahahaha 

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me